Happy New Year’s Eve! 2011 is nearing it’s end. You know what that means? 2012 is almost here and along with it comes the 1 year anniversary of the Frugal Flamingo. Of course, I took a 2 month sabbatical this summer, but it’s still been 1 year since I've began.
Without a doubt I have enjoyed getting to know you all the most. I love receiving emails, comments and chatting on Facebook and Twitter with all of you rockin’ readers. You are a blessing. My hope is that 2012 allows me to hear from you even more.
I plan to share with you the 2012 outlook for the Frugal Flamingo tomorrow. Until then, I thought I’d share with you 5 of the Frugal Flamingo top posts for 2011.
Make Your Own Laundry Detergent
Revolutionizing my Menu Planning System
May the end of 2011 bring your family blessings.
Looking forward to more from the Frugal Flamingo in 2012? Subscribe via reader, email, Facebook or Twitter you won’t miss a thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear your thoughts...I really would! Share your thoughts or personal frugal tips. I have so much to learn from you! But please, be kind.