Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Flexibility

I am currently in the midst of doing coupon match ups for this weeks sales at Weis and CVS.  OK. I MYSELF am not actually doing matchups.  I use what other people tell me is a good deal.   I use as little brain power as necessary on a daily basis.

This week I only see 3 or 4 things I’m going to buy at Weis.   

On the other hand, I may just skip Weis altogether.  If time and energy allows, I may check out another grocery store instead. 

440911_18131532Learn to be flexible.  You need a routine and a game plan. However, part of the game plan is learning to do what makes sense.  Is it worth it to run to Grocery Store A for just 1 item?  I don’t know. That depends on the item and your schedule.

Just remember.  Even the most seasoned grocery shoppers switch things up.  Sometimes because of the deals. Sometimes because of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts...I really would! Share your thoughts or personal frugal tips. I have so much to learn from you! But please, be kind.