Who is burnt out? Pick me!
Who is dragging their feet with menu planning, scheduling, or any planning of the sort? Ooh pick me! Pick me!!
Who is dreading the end of summer because you know it means the "show" is on? That's me! That's me!
The summer is nearing its end. No more swinging from the trees and pulling life together when you feel like it.
I need a good jump start to get my game on again! I suspect some of you do too!
Hang on!! The Frugal Flamingo is around the bend! Not that this or ever will be the answer to life's problems.
So let's take a deep breath! The fall is a new time for focus and renewal.
I just hope someone picks me!
How funny you post this. I repeated that this morning when I woke. See, we have one week until school starts and I have a long list of things to do and no motivation. I did dig out my menu planning that has been downloaded to the computer but never used. I WILL weed out meals that don't work for us, but after that I can't commit. Can't wait for you to help with the fall focus and renewal.
ReplyDeleteAnd how about the cool weather today? We have two more weeks until school and I would like it to stay sunny and warm! Summer did go way to fast and I am not ready for it to end yet either!
ReplyDeleteSign me up! I need some motivation and a kick in the rear. Thanks for visiting my blog! I can't wait to get to know you better.
ReplyDeleteCha Cha
yay. she lives!
ReplyDelete